With a specialized honeycomb perforated surface design and 256 bounce back resilient feet per square foot on the underside, it is no wonder that anyone can immediately feel the benefits of standing on the Easy Step anti fatigue mat. Its high anti-fatigue qualities provides a comforting, cushioned surface which will improve employee’s performance, lower workers compensation claims, and last for years to come. Its simple design and easy interlocking feature makes this anti-fatigue flooring a breeze to install time and time again.
- Easy Step anti-fatigue mats are composed of 100% vulcanized rubber.
- Easy Step anti-fatigue matting offers a unique interlocking design for immediate interlock to another mat, making runways and aisle-ways a snap.
- Easy Step rubber stall mats allow for easy install with no adhesives required.
- Easy Step floor matting allows water, other liquids, and fine particles to drain through for a safer surface for humans and animals.
- Easy Step anti-fatigue mat anti-skid surface creates greater traction reducing the risk of injury.
- Easy Step anti-fatigue mats are durable enough to withstand the abuse of horse racks, swimming pools, manufacturing facilities, laundry rooms, and home work shops to name a few.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or view our shipping policy and returns disclaimer.
Perfect Surfaces is a Canadian supplier of high quality flooring products and surfaces made primarily from premium recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds that are designed specifically for high traffic or high abuse areas in all types of commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational settings. Our headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. We ship across Canada and the United States.
Learn more About Us to discover history and some of our featured projects like Gold’s Gym, the Scotiabank Saddledome, YYC Cycle, UFC Gym, Injanation, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Montreal Canadiens dressing room, Crossfit Winnipeg, Kids & Company (KidCo), the Calgary Stampede, Whitecourt Wolverines, the Roger’s K-Rock Centre, the Oakland Alameda Coliseum and more.