Tenderfoot horse and agricultural mats provide an even level floor which helps ensure stress-relieving qualities for your animal by offering a resilient, comfortable surface with maximum support and traction. This easy to clean horse flooring surface provides a soft, yet durable addition to any dirt, clay, concrete, wood, or metal floor. Tenderfoot horse stall mats are a durable addition to any stable while providing a safe, protective surface for your investments. Tenderfoot mats are excellent for equestrian, dairy, and other livestock.
- Tenderfoot horse mats provide a “green” alternative as they are made of recycled rubber products.
- Tenderfoot stable matting due to its softer feel can reduce the amount of bedding required keeping only enough to absorb urine and waste, in turn minimizing maintenance costs.
- Tenderfoot rubber horse mats offer more comfort than concrete and are cleaner than mud, dirt, and clay.
- Tenderfoot horse rubber matting provides an anti-skid surface allowing for greater traction to reduce the risk of injury.
- Tenderfoot rubber stall mats is a non-porous, non-absorbent surface ensuring easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Tenderfoot horse and agricultural mats helps resist bacterial growth and debris collection.
- Tenderfoot horse flooring has an interlocking option available for easy installation.