TruGlu XD adhesive is designed for a permanent, easy installation of rubber flooring, and various other flooring types including, but not limited to: engineered hardwood, cork, and bamboo (non strand woven). TruGlu XD is a one-part, pressure sensitive adhesive, that requires no stirring or mixing. The fast grab formula allows for light foot traffic within 4 hours and heavy foot traffic in 12 hours of installation.
- APA underlayment grade plywood and OSB
- Associated grade particleboard
- Cement backer board
- Cementitious and anhydrite screeds
- Concrete and radiant heated subfloors that do not exceed 30°C
- Existing well-bonded non-cushion-backed vinyl, tile, and sheet flooring
- Fully secured cork underlayment
- Gypsum and lightweight concrete (primed)
- Terrazzo (properly prepared with all waxes and surface finishes removed)
Cleaning: When adhesive is wet - use a damp cloth to remove excess glue from the product. If TruGlu XD urethane adhesive is dried, it can be removed with mineral spirits or a safe solvent. (Always check compatibility on a test piece of flooring first.)
Cure Time: 24 Hours
Working Time: 45-60 Minutes
Shelf-Life: 12 months
Storage: Product should be stored between 10-32°C (50-90°F). While the product is freeze-thaw stable, it is necessary to protect it from freezing.
Coverage: 600-700 SF/Pail (depending on usage)