Perfect Surfaces TruGlu 2.0 adhesive has been formulated for the interior installation of rubber flooring, dimensionally stable luxury vinyl tile (LVT), luxury vinyl plank (LVP), vinyl sheet goods (homogeneous/heterogeneous), fiberglass backed sheet vinyl, carpet tile, resilient flooring and cork/rubber/foam underlayment over approved substrates.
TruGlu 2.0 provides superior bond strength, with a high moisture tolerance (not a barrier) and antimicrobial technology. Our easy to use rubber floor glue is easy to trowel on with a very low odor, and has a 12 hour working time. Unlike most floor glue, our TruGlu 2.0 allows for immediate light traffic access, with heavy traffic in 24 hours and heavy rolling loads in 48 hours.
- APA underlayment grade plywood and OSB
- Associated grade particleboard
- Cement backer board
- Cementitious and anhydrite screeds
- Concrete and radiant heated subfloors that do not exceed 30°C
- Existing well-bonded non-cushion-backed vinyl, tile, and sheet flooring
- Fully secured cork underlayment
- Gypsum and lightweight concrete (primed)
- Terrazzo (properly prepared with all waxes and surface finishes removed)
Cleaning: When adhesive is wet - use a damp cloth to remove excess glue from the product. If TruGlu XD urethane adhesive is dried, it can be removed with mineral spirits or a safe solvent. (Always check compatibility on a test piece of flooring first.)
Cure Time: 12 Hours
Working Time: 12 Hours
Flash Time: 30-60 Minutes
Shelf-Life: 12 months
Storage: Product should be stored between 10-32°C (50-90°F). While the product is freeze-thaw stable, it is necessary to protect it from freezing.
150-180 SF/ gallon (depending on usage)
There are no reviews yet.