Perfect Surfaces TruGlu has been formulated for the interior installation of rubber flooring, dimensionally stable luxury vinyl tile (LVT), luxury vinyl plank (LVP), vinyl sheet goods (homogeneous/heterogeneous), fiberglass backed sheet vinyl, carpet tile, resilient flooring and cork/rubber/foam underlayment over approved substrates.
Flooring may be installed up to 3 hours after initial drying if the area remains dust and dirt free. TruGlu helps control vinyl plank shrinkage in controlled environments and is a solvent-free adhesive with very low odor.
- P.A. Approved Plywood
- Existing Vinyl Tile Flooring
- Concrete; above or on grade
- Underlayment grade O.S.B.
- Existing fully adhered, non-cushioned sheet vinyl
- Lightweight concrete/gypcrete (coated with latex primer), per ASTM F2419
- Below-grade concrete in the absence of excessive moisture and alkalinity (Use below-grade only when recommended by flooring manufacturer)
- Perfect Surfaces does not approve using TruGlu over ceramic tile.
Shelf-Life: 12 months when stored at 75° F and 50% relative humidity.
Clean Up: Wet adhesive can be removed with a damp cloth. Dried TruGlu can be removed with mineral spirits or a safe solvent. Hands and tools may be cleaned with “waterless hand cleanser” available at hardware and auto supply stores.
Ventilation: Installers should provide adequate cross-ventilation during and for 24 hours after installation.
Keep from Freezing: While this adhesive is freeze-thaw stable, per ASTM D-7149, it should be protected from freezing during transit and storage.
400-800 SF/ pail depending on usage.