Perfect Surfaces TruGlu has been formulated for the interior installation of dimensionally stable luxury vinyl tile (LVT), luxury vinyl plank (LVP), vinyl sheet goods (homogeneous/heterogeneous), fiberglass backed sheet vinyl, carpet tile, rubber flooring and cork/rubber/foam underlayments over approved substrates.
Flooring may be installed up to 3 hours after initial drying if the area remains dust and dirt free. TruGlu helps control vinyl plank shrinkage in controlled environments and is a solvent-free adhesive with very low odor.
• A.P.A. Approved Plywood
• Existing Vinyl Tile Flooring
• Concrete; above or on grade
• Underlayment grade O.S.B.
• Existing fully adhered, non-cushioned sheet vinyl
• Lightweight concrete/gypcrete (coated with latex primer), per ASTM F2419
• Below-grade concrete in the absence of excessive moisture and alkalinity (Use below-grade only when recommended by flooring manufacturer)
• Perfect Surfaces does not approve using TruGlu over ceramic tile.
Shelf-Life: 12 months when stored at 75° F and 50% relative humidity.
Clean Up: Wet adhesive can be removed with a damp cloth. Dried TruGlu can be removed with mineral spirits or a safe solvent. Hands and tools may be cleaned with “waterless hand cleanser” available at hardware and auto supply stores.
Ventilation: Installers should provide adequate cross-ventilation during and for 24 hours after installation.
Keep From Freezing: While this adhesive is freeze-thaw stable, per ASTM D-7149, it should be protected from freezing during transit and storage.
400-800 SF/ pail depending on usage.
• High initial tack & shear strength
• Superior ultimate bond for long-term performance
• Outstanding dimensional stability reduces shrinking and expansion
• Powerful initial grab reduces edge curl
• Excellent trowelability
• Solvent-free and low odor
• Freeze-thaw stable
• Easy clean-up with water
• Helps contribute to LEED credits
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or view our shipping policy and returns disclaimer.
Perfect Surfaces is a Canadian supplier of high quality flooring products and surfaces made primarily from premium recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds that are designed specifically for high traffic or high abuse areas in all types of commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational settings. Our headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. We ship across Canada and the United States.
Learn more About Us to discover history and some of our featured projects like Gold’s Gym, the Scotiabank Saddledome, YYC Cycle, UFC Gym, Injanation, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Montreal Canadiens dressing room, Crossfit Winnipeg, Kids & Company (KidCo), the Calgary Stampede, Whitecourt Wolverines, the Roger’s K-Rock Centre, the Oakland Alameda Coliseum and more.