Designed for multi-use facilities such as hospitals, hotels, schools, and community centres, durable TruFLO pour in place rubber surfacing is a non-porous commercial flooring solution with seamless uniformity. The seamless synthetic urethane floor is a safe and comfortable surface that is easy to clean and maintain; its fatigue-reducing properties protect the joints of employees and customers; and its high content of recycled materials makes it a sustainable flooring choice. Durable TruFLO commercial rubber floors do not damage easily, eliminating costly repairs; annual maintenance is not required, drastically reducing maintenance costs; and the surface is not compromised by changes in temperature or humidity. TruFLO pourable rubber floors are the best option for a low maintenance commercial floor and the most cost-effective long-term solution. Easily installed over most existing surfaces, field-applied layers of self-levelling liquid polyurethane are poured over a resilient rubber base mat for a beautifully seamless rubber floor- creating a custom commercial surface that can be enjoyed for years to come.
TruFLO rubber floor is designed to provide a tough surface for chairs, tables, heavy loads and heavy foot traffic. This unique seamless flooring option can be customized by choosing from several different colours, thicknesses and designs. The resilient shock pad provides outstanding acoustic isolation to reduce noise transmission. TruFLO synthetic floor is the optimal solution for commercial and industrial flooring applications, such as hotel flooring, hospital flooring, school flooring, children’s play centre poured flooring, retail centre flooring, commercial facility flooring, multi-purpose space flooring, or flooring in other institutions.
Features & Benefits:
- High performance, seamless, and cushioned surface for shock absorption with point-elastic properties
- Ideal for use as a multi-purpose surface
- Unlimited design capabilities
- Non-porous, hygienic floor that is easy to clean
- Provides optimum adherence to prevent sliding and slipping
- High tensile strength and tear strength, the wear layer makes this flooring tough and durable
- Versatile for a wide variety of applications
- Easy to maintain and can be resurfaced when required