Introducing the future of playground surfacing, the Bounce Back Interlock safety surface offers the same great characteristics and qualities as the original Bounce Back playground tile with a new interlocking feature which allows for an even more simple and economical installation. The interlocking function diminishes horizontal and vertical movement, providing a strong, solid unitary system while maintaining the safety requirements to help keep our children safe.
Playground surfacing is the single most important factor in reducing the risk of injury from falls. According to the Canada Safety Council, "œAn estimated 25,000 children nationwide receive emergency treatment every year due to injuries in the playground." In the United States, this number rises to over 200,000 children. Of this figure, falls from equipment account for two-thirds of the injuries and account for over $1 billion in medical and lawsuit costs annually.
What can be done to help prevent these hazards?
The Canadian Safety Council noted, "œParents should check that surfaces around any equipment from which a child could fall can absorb the impact of a fall; grass, dirt, asphalt, or concrete are not acceptable."
With an ASTM F-1292 certification for up to a 10' fall height, Bounce Back playground rubber surfacing is the perfect safety surfacing for any project.
- safety surfacing for playgrounds is made from recycled scrap tires providing an environmentally friendly solution that can be recycled again and again.
- playground safety surfacing meets and exceeds the strict requirements established by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Americans with Disability Act (ADA), and American Standard for Testing Materials (ASTM).
- rubber playground surfacing offers several vibrant colors to choose from giving endless design capabilities.
- safety floor provides easy install methods to allow for low costs compared to pour in place and can be placed over concrete, asphalt, crushed rock, roof tops, or any other solid surface.
- rubber playgrounds enables virtually no maintenance which means less costs and hassles.
- rubberized playground surface provides a solid unitary surface which replaces the outdated loose-fill surfaces that could be kicked, thrown, or swallowed. You can expect less material to be tracked inside building making it much cleaner.
- rubber surfacing is specifically designed for use right after rainfall as water will not puddle on the top surface.
- playground tiles = Less Worries, Fewer Injuries, Reduced Liability, Lower Premiums!