Designed for multi-use athletic centers and fitness facilities, durable GatorFLO pour in place surfacing is a non-porous synthetic flooring solution with seamless uniformity and fatigue-reducing properties to reduce injury and protect athlete’s joints. GatorFLO seamless urethane floor is a safe and comfortable surface that is easy to clean and maintain; and its high content of recycled materials makes it a sustainable flooring choice. GatorFLO gymnasium flooring provides balance between surface friction and slide to increase performance while reducing injury. Unlike traditional hardwood gym floors, GatorFLO poured urethane flooring does not damage easily, eliminating expensive repair costs; annual maintenance is not required, and the court surface is not compromised by temperature or humidity changes.
GatorFLO resilient gym flooring is the PERFECT answer to eliminating damage and the maintenance required due to general wear and tear, bleachers, chairs, tables and any other item that can cause damage to hardwood courts. GatorFLO high performance sports floors are the best option for a low maintenance gymnasium floor and the most cost-effective long-term solution. Easily installed over most existing surfaces, field-applied layers of self-levelling liquid polyurethane are poured over a resilient rubber base mat for a beautifully seamless, custom fitness and athletic surface that athlete’s will immediately reap the impact-resistant benefits from. With a durable wear layer that can be recoated indefinitely, you’ll love your GatorFLO gym floor for years to come.
Available in a variety of colours, thicknesses and densities, GatorFLO sports floor is the optimal synthetic surface for your running track, track and field training facility, multi-purpose and multi-sport facility, field house, school gymnasium, recreation centre, or other specialized training facility.
Features & Benefits:
- High performance, seamless, and cushioned surface for shock absorption with point-elastic properties
- Approved for use as a multi-sports surface for all indoor sports
- Unlimited design and sports line capabilities
- Non-porous, therefore hygienic and easy to clean
- Provides optimum adherence to prevent sliding and slipping
- High tensile strength and tear strength, the wear layer makes this flooring tough and durable
- Versatile for non-sports functions
- Easy to maintain and can be resurfaced when required