Gator Floor rolled rubber gym flooring offers resilience, sound absorption, shock resistance, traction, and cushion – all in one product!
Designed for both incredible durability and aesthetic appeal, this attractive rolled rubber gym flooring is available with a number of speckling options to suit your specific project. The coloured particles are distributed uniformly so that the vibrant colouring gives a truly eye-catching look to any space and will stay handsomely strong for many years to come.
We’re proud to be able to say that Gator Floor recycled rubber flooring is the most economical resilient flooring option on the market. Here are just a few of its benefits:
- Gator Floor rubber gym mats are composed mainly of premium recycled scrap tires, making them truly eco-friendly.
- Gator Floor rolled rubber flooring offers superior durability, suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Gator Floor rubber floor helps you save time and money: easy to clean and easy install.
- Gator Floor rubber gym floors will not absorb moisture while still providing a slip-resistant surface.
- Gator Floor rubber surfacing amalgamates the shock and sound insulating properties of rubber floors, offering a safe and user-friendly product.
- Gator Floor rubber sports floors help cushion the fall of heavy items such as dumbbells and barbells, protecting both the equipment and the flooring from damage. This superior cushioning provides a high level of comfort, allowing running, exercising, or even standing to be much easier on the body.
- Gator Floor is CrossFit approved! Designed for the toughest training, it is perfect for The Box!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or view our shipping policy and returns disclaimer.
Perfect Surfaces is a Canadian supplier of high quality flooring products and surfaces made primarily from premium recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds that are designed specifically for high traffic or high abuse areas in all types of commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational settings. Our headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. We ship across Canada and the United States.
Learn more About Us to discover history and some of our featured projects like Gold’s Gym, the Scotiabank Saddledome, YYC Cycle, UFC Gym, Injanation, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Montreal Canadiens dressing room, Crossfit Winnipeg, Kids & Company (KidCo), the Calgary Stampede, Whitecourt Wolverines, the Roger’s K-Rock Centre, the Oakland Alameda Coliseum and more.