PaverTile rubber tiles are a resilient and skid resistant surface molded from 100% recycled scrap tires. These high density paver tiles are extremely durable yet shock absorbing providing more comfort underfoot than traditional hard surfaces. Its modular design allows for ease of installation and is extremely easy to clean and maintain. With the option of both solid and blended colors, and flat or brick top, you are certain to find that perfect design for almost any project.
- PaverTile rubber surfacing is ecofriendly composed of premium recycled waste tires.
- PaverTile rubber tiles are safe for kids and pets containing no toxic materials and are steel free.
- PaverTile rubber pavers are exceptionally durable and will provide years of performance.
- PaverTile recycled rubber is water permeable providing a fast drying surface that easily permits surface water to drain properly.
- PaverTile rubber surface are skid resistant for safety, shock absorbent for comfort, and come in a variety of color options for design. Something you cannot say about traditional hardscape materials.
- PaverTile outdoor rubber is available in cobblestone, dogbone and brick top.