PaverTile rubber tiles are a resilient and skid resistant surface molded from 100% recycled scrap tires. These high density paver tiles are extremely durable yet shock absorbing providing more comfort underfoot than traditional hard surfaces. Its modular design allows for ease of installation and is extremely easy to clean and maintain. With the option of both solid and blended colors, and flat or brick top, you are certain to find that perfect design for almost any project.
- PaverTile rubber surfacing is ecofriendly composed of premium recycled waste tires.
- PaverTile rubber tiles are safe for kids and pets containing no toxic materials and are steel free.
- PaverTile rubber pavers are exceptionally durable and will provide years of performance.
- PaverTile recycled rubber is water permeable providing a fast drying surface that easily permits surface water to drain properly.
- PaverTile rubber surface are skid resistant for safety, shock absorbent for comfort, and come in a variety of color options for design. Something you cannot say about traditional hardscape materials.
- PaverTile outdoor rubber is available in cobblestone, dogbone and brick top.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or view our shipping policy and returns disclaimer.
Perfect Surfaces is a Canadian supplier of high quality flooring products and surfaces made primarily from premium recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds that are designed specifically for high traffic or high abuse areas in all types of commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational settings. Our headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. We ship across Canada and the United States.
Learn more About Us to discover history and some of our featured projects like Gold’s Gym, the Scotiabank Saddledome, YYC Cycle, UFC Gym, Injanation, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Montreal Canadiens dressing room, Crossfit Winnipeg, Kids & Company (KidCo), the Calgary Stampede, Whitecourt Wolverines, the Roger’s K-Rock Centre, the Oakland Alameda Coliseum and more.