Gator ~ Fit Tile rubber flooring is the most extreme fitness tiles on the market. Its 1″ thickness allows for maximum performance! Its resourceful and multipurpose design allows for the easiest installation process on the market while providing a safe, secure, resilient rubber flooring option. It is time to forget the need for expensive adhesive, tape, labour, and maintenance. Combine outstanding appearance and ruggedness to create your perfect flooring project.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile is environmentally friendly rubber flooring composed completely of premium recycled scrap tires.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile rubber tiles offers superior durability suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile interlocking tiles are ready to be installed over any smooth surface including concrete, asphalt, wood, or tile.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile athletic rubber flooring features unique interlocking tabs that allow for a loose lay installation requiring no expensive glue or tape: Save Time and Money.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile fitness flooring offers a non-slip surface, even when wet, making it easy to clean and maintain. Indoor cleaning involves a broom, mop, or vacuum cleaner. Outdoor cleaning involves a water hose, leaf blower, or broom.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile dowel interlock system can be disassembled and reassembled time and time again without damaging the tiles. Its simple shape permits easy handling and storage.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile interlocking rubber floors distinctive design allows for square or brick installation patterns.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile rubber mats installation process ensures that seams are virtually non-visible.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile are available in standard colours or EPDM top with a variety of color options to create an aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Gator ~ Fit Tile floor rubber is shock and sound absorbing and offers anti-fatigue properties..
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or view our shipping policy and returns disclaimer.
Perfect Surfaces is a Canadian supplier of high quality flooring products and surfaces made primarily from premium recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds that are designed specifically for high traffic or high abuse areas in all types of commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational settings. Our headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. We ship across Canada and the United States.
Learn more About Us to discover history and some of our featured projects like Gold’s Gym, the Scotiabank Saddledome, YYC Cycle, UFC Gym, Injanation, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Montreal Canadiens dressing room, Crossfit Winnipeg, Kids & Company (KidCo), the Calgary Stampede, Whitecourt Wolverines, the Roger’s K-Rock Centre, the Oakland Alameda Coliseum and more.