Free-Flow garage flooring tile offers maximum airflow and drainage of liquids and debris. This modular garage flooring increases safety in wet conditions as liquids go through the floor and out the door. The design is engineered to create a seamless look from module to module allowing you to create virtually any size or floor pattern. Free-Flow garage floor offers 16 Powerlocks to create a durable, solid flooring surface that is easy install. Free-Flow garage tiles function as one piece making the system perfect for applications with big temperature swings.
- Free-Flow garage tile is engineered to handle heavy vehicle loads supporting rolling loads of up to 40,000 lbs.
- Free-Flow garage modular floor shock absorbing design provides an added level protection and absorbs impact saving your parts and equipment when dropped.
- Free-Flow garage flooring offers great slip resistance and a high-tech look.
- Free-Flow garage flooring tiles has optional edging to give your floor a finished look.
- Free-Flow tiles for garage floor has an easy to clean surface resistant to most chemicals and petroleum products.
- Free-Flow garage floors snap lock technology makes for easy installation requiring no tools, glue, or toxic mess.