Free-Flow garage flooring tile offers maximum airflow and drainage of liquids and debris. This modular garage flooring increases safety in wet conditions as liquids go through the floor and out the door. The design is engineered to create a seamless look from module to module allowing you to create virtually any size or floor pattern. Free-Flow garage floor offers 16 Powerlocks to create a durable, solid flooring surface that is easy install. Free-Flow garage tiles function as one piece making the system perfect for applications with big temperature swings.
- Free-Flow garage tile is engineered to handle heavy vehicle loads supporting rolling loads of up to 40,000 lbs.
- Free-Flow garage modular floor shock absorbing design provides an added level protection and absorbs impact saving your parts and equipment when dropped.
- Free-Flow garage flooring offers great slip resistance and a high-tech look.
- Free-Flow garage flooring tiles has optional edging to give your floor a finished look.
- Free-Flow tiles for garage floor has an easy to clean surface resistant to most chemicals and petroleum products.
- Free-Flow garage floors snap lock technology makes for easy installation requiring no tools, glue, or toxic mess.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or view our shipping policy and returns disclaimer.
Perfect Surfaces is a Canadian supplier of high quality flooring products and surfaces made primarily from premium recycled rubber and other environmentally friendly compounds that are designed specifically for high traffic or high abuse areas in all types of commercial, industrial, residential, and recreational settings. Our headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. We ship across Canada and the United States.
Learn more About Us to discover history and some of our featured projects like Gold’s Gym, the Scotiabank Saddledome, YYC Cycle, UFC Gym, Injanation, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Montreal Canadiens dressing room, Crossfit Winnipeg, Kids & Company (KidCo), the Calgary Stampede, Whitecourt Wolverines, the Roger’s K-Rock Centre, the Oakland Alameda Coliseum and more.